Who doesn’t love pizza? Or I should say – what’s not to love about pizza? We can all have it for lunch, snack, and dinner. But, how about breakfast?
Yes, you heard it right, you can now enjoy pizza every day and not be guilty about it!
We have here an easy to follow nutritious but amazingly delicious frittata recipe, which can be likened to a pizza and what’s best is you can have it on breakfast, or perhaps as brunch.
This pizza frittata has all the best elements of pizza put together – you have pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, and sausage; plus we are putting them on a healthy egg-based mixture!
Not only will this pizza frittata taste delicious, it will also be healthier for you and the whole family. The egg will give you a healthy serving of protein, and the add-ins will make it for a delicious everyday breakfast for you and the whole family!
If you’re super excited to try this pizza frittata, here we have made it easier for you:
What You Will Need:
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Green bell pepper, sliced
- 3 Button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Cup Arugula
- 1⁄2 Lb. Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 Cup Pizza sauce
- 1⁄8 Cup Fresh basil
- 6 Pepperoni slices
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
How To Cook:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Crack eggs into bowl and give it a whisk.
- Throw in some cooked sausage, pizza sauce, fresh basil, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to eggs. Stir well to make sure ingredients are well combined.
- Pour in egg mixture into cast iron skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish egg mixture with mushrooms, green peppers, and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- Garnish with some arugula.
This recipe serves 8 persons and preparation time is under 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Share the video and serve pizza frittata for breakfast today!